Imagine that a few more steps ahead there is a place where the path splits, where is goes off to the left and off to the right. Pause here for a few moments and have a think. Here, there are two different pathways, two possibilities, two ways that you could choose to go.
You carry on doing the same things, living the same way and dealing with this thing in the same way as you have been doing. If you were choose the path to the right, the right path, there are new possibilities, achievement, freedom of mind, positive and progressive implications. Think about that as you stand at this place where the path splits. You want to make a decision and commit to one of these paths. Before you make that decision, we are going to see what each path holds for your future.
Politics can be attributed to his perseverance to overcome his personal liabilities, and his desire to constantly become better. Next time you really want to achieve something, take time to focus on your own personal journal. What is your temptation that is standing in your wayv to greatness.
- Use a past defeat as a motivator. Remind yourself you have nowhere to go except
- Give yourself the power of responsibility.
- Remind yourself the only thing stopping you is yourself.
- Make a list of your achievements toward your long-term
- goal and remind yourself that intentions don’t count, only action’s.